U-Reach designs and manufactures industrial-quality data duplication and erasure equipment. We have successfully offered solutions for all departments in the Military field; through local state/federal agencies and resellers.
This allows us to understand the specific needs and wants of department requirements. Our commitments are to deliver the most reliable equipment and service to meet Military equipment standards.
U-Reach's Core Technology
Our equipment is based on proprietary, embedded technologies. This enables individual ports to achieve 100% dedicated bandwidth for copying and writing speeds. We offer the highest performance, reliably, without speed degradation.
- Standalone – No PC or Software are required to operate. Quick-learning curve and efficiency equates to reduced downtime while increasing productions.
- Read-Only Master - Our master port will never overwrite any data (e.g. Time-stamping) to your source device. It is truly a read-only port, leaving your source device in original condition.
- iSecurLog – An intelligent event logging tool for proof management and analytics, allowing users to monitor and record without disrupting productivity.
All U-Reach TAA compliant products meet the requirements of the U.S. Government’s Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which was enacted to foster fair and open international trade. By meeting this criteria, U-Reach confides in the value and quality of our products and services.
- DoD Erase: In compliance with U.S. Department of Defense’s standard of erasing 5220.22
- Secure Erase: National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD (Data can never be retrieved).
- U-Reach's erasure systems are in compliance with ISO/IEC 27037, 27041, 27042, 27043, and 27050
- CE/FCC: All products have passed the CE & FCC certifications.