Successful collaborative projects and partnerships with many global corporations enabled U-Reach to expand and create innovative technologies that fulfills demanding applications, reliably.In Asia, our equipment is used and approved by a majority of manufacturing corporations.
This created product standardizations within those corporations, branches, departments, and through their clients. It is truly an honor and a privilege to be an integral of their projects and product developments.
We are capable of continual support for increased device compatibilities, due to the fact that we work directly with many manufactures that produce a majority of the devices on the market.
One of the popular products in the manufacture industry is the MTC Series. Its vast interface support is what makes this machine versatile and cost-effective ownership.
We also manufacture: DOM SATA Duplicators, eMMC Duplicators, and SAS Duplicators.
Please contact us for more information to offer solutions that fulfills your requirements.
U-Reach's Core Technology
Our equipment is based on proprietary, embedded technologies. This enables individual ports to achieve 100% dedicated bandwidth for copying and writing speeds. We offer the highest performance, reliably, without speed degradation.
- Standalone – No PC or Software are required to operate. Quick-learning curve and efficiency equates to reduced downtime while increasing productions.
- Read-Only Master - Our master port will never overwrite any data (e.g. Time-stamping) to your source device. It is truly a read-only port, leaving your source device in original condition.
- iSecurLog – An intelligent event logging tool for proof management and analytics, allowing users to monitor and record without disrupting productivity.
- Modular Socket Design – All sockets will be subjected to wear-and-tear factor. Our design allows ease of socket replacements, long-term and cost-effective ownership, and down-time reductions.
- Daisy-Chain Technology – Provides flexibility and expandability as production demand grows. Leveraging its proprietary Multi-tasking technology, all copying targets are working with true independent channels so that reliability is sustained regardless of uncertainty introduced by devices connected.
All of U-Reach's duplicator systems are in compliance with ISO/IEC 27037, 27041, 27042, 27043, and 27050; and have passed CE and FCC certifications.